HOW DOES DEMAND CLICKS COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
Demand Clicks LLC may collect and use your personal information to provide you with information about the products or services that may be of value to you. Certain personal information that DemandClicks.com collects about you may be publicly available via government records, telephone books, and other widely available media (i.e. the Internet). However, DemandClicks.com treats all information that you provide to us as non-public.
- Information that you provide.
- Demand Clicks LLC collects the personal information that you provide when you sign up at one of our websites.
- Information provided by the affiliate who owns this website.
- Technical Information. We use technology to:
- Gather technical information from your Web browser (IP address, Browser type, Operating system);
- Set persistent cookies on your computer; and
- Collect information about your navigation through our website.
- We use this information for routine website maintenance; to establish that you are a unique user; to provide a personalized website experience; and/or for the purposes of assessing the effectiveness of our website, products and services.
If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to access most of the website. However, as a security precaution, you may not be able to access certain information that could be used for email harvesting purposes.
Demand Clicks may share your personal information:
- With the owner of the website that you sign up at.
- As required by law.
Examples: We may need to share your information with law enforcement or government agencies in response to a subpoena, state/federal audit or other similar circumstances. Additionally, the law requires that all mortgages and deeds of trust be recorded with the local county recorder's office
You can OPT-OUT of communications from Demand Clicks LLC by using the unsubscribe link that is available at the bottom of every email that is sent out by us. You may also opt out by sending an email to email@example.com requesting that you be removed from all future mailings.
Last revision date: June 12, 2020